By Francesco Berlingieri
For the 1st time, this specified textual content brings jointly all inner most overseas maritime legislations conventions along professional statement and research. actually worldwide in procedure, the e-book covers all the nineteen conventions at the moment in strength, all scrutinised via this internationally-acclaimed writer. It additionally examines vital maritime conventions no longer but in strength, together with the topical Rotterdam Rules.
Split into 3 handy volumes, this complete source offers an intensive therapy of either rainy and dry delivery treaties, combining breadth of insurance with intensity of research. during this first quantity, the writer covers conventions facing the Carriage of products and Passengers by means of Sea, in particular:
- International conference for the Unification of sure principles of legislation in terms of debts of Lading, 1924 and its Protocol of 1968 and 1979 (Hague-Visby Rules)
- United international locations conference at the Carriage of products via Sea, 1978 (Hamburg Rules)
- United countries conference at the foreign Carriage of products fully or in part via Sea, 2008 (Rotterdam Rules)
- Athens conference with regards to the Carriage of Passengers and their baggage via Sea, 1974 as amended by way of its Protocol of 2002 (Athens Convention)
This ebook is an essential reference for maritime attorneys, lecturers and scholars of maritime legislations worldwide.
Read or Download International Maritime Conventions (Volume 1): The Carriage of Goods and Passengers by Sea (Maritime and Transport Law Library) PDF
Similar family & health law books
"Children's rights": the word has been a criminal conflict cry for twenty-five years. yet as this provocative booklet via a nationally well known specialist on kid's criminal status argues, it really is neither attainable nor fascinating to isolate young children from the pursuits in their mom and dad, or these of society as a complete.
During this 3rd version, Knight's Forensic Pathology remains to be the definitive foreign postgraduate textbook for forensic pathologists, masking all features of the medico-legal post-mortem, together with the reason and time of demise, interpretation of wounds and each different part of the research of a fatality.
>liUses charts, grids and diagrams to permit scholars to understand complicated felony ideas very easily and reduction retention of informationHelps studying with transparent language and bite-size chunks of textAssumes no point of previous wisdom of the subject—allowing the e-book for use for these new to the topic and for distance studying classes
This variation of the Illinois relatives Code, bankruptcy 750, has been specifically edited and formatted to be used and viewing on electronic units. This electronically formatted model is ideal for college students, practising legal professionals, and for the general public to exploit as a reference and to have entry to the code at their fingertips.
- My 24 years in prison ( and I was a guard )
- Under Promise Over Deliver: How to Build the Preeminent Law Firm in Your Market
- Avoiding Extinction: Reimagining Legal Services for the 21St Century
- Memoirs of the Court of Queen Elizabeth
Extra resources for International Maritime Conventions (Volume 1): The Carriage of Goods and Passengers by Sea (Maritime and Transport Law Library)
International Maritime Conventions (Volume 1): The Carriage of Goods and Passengers by Sea (Maritime and Transport Law Library) by Francesco Berlingieri