By Prashan Premaratne
Read Online or Download Human Computer Interaction Using Hand Gestures (Cognitive Science and Technology) PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
Traveling via theories of emotion and have an effect on, this ebook addresses the main ways that media experiences may be delivered to endure upon daily encounters with on-line cultures and practices. The e-book takes inventory of the place we're emotionally in regards to the web within the context of alternative display media.
First released in 2015. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor &; Francis, an informa company.
Digital truth (VR) is a multidisciplinary sector of study geared toward interactive human–computer-mediated simulations of synthetic environments. a tremendous point of VR-based platforms is the stimulation of the human senses – frequently sight, sound, and contact – in this sort of method consumer feels a feeling of presence within the digital atmosphere.
This e-book explores how dynamic adjustments in products' sensory beneficial properties can be utilized to exhibit details to the consumer in an effective and interesting approach. the purpose is to provide the reader with a transparent knowing of a big rising quarter of analysis and perform in product layout, known as dynamic items, that is starting up new chances for the mixing of product layout with electronic and clever applied sciences and delivering an alternative choice to using electronic interfaces.
- Semantic Acquisition Games: Harnessing Manpower for Creating Semantics
- Human-Centric Interfaces for Ambient Intelligence
- Effective Prototyping with Excel: A Practical Handbook for Developers and Designers (Interactive Technologies)
- Makers at Work: Folks Reinventing the World One Object or Idea at a Time
- Ultimate P2P Computing-Understanding P2P SHARING, Peer-to-Peer Applications-Architecture PEER-TO-PEER TRAFFIC, ITS IMPACT ON ISP Protocols Its Challenges ... (Computational Science Book 1)
Extra resources for Human Computer Interaction Using Hand Gestures (Cognitive Science and Technology)
Human Computer Interaction Using Hand Gestures (Cognitive Science and Technology) by Prashan Premaratne