By Tim Chico
This quantity of the esteemed Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science sequence specializes in state-of-the-art learn on the topic of the genetics of heart problems. Written via best specialists within the box, this quantity covers a number of subject matters, together with:
- Genetic versions of atherosclerosis
- MicroRNAs in cardiovascular disease
- The position of the transcription issue KLF2 in vascular improvement and disease
- Zebrafish as versions of heart problems and hematopoietic improvement
Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science offers a discussion board for dialogue of latest discoveries, techniques, and concepts in molecular biology. It comprises contributions from leaders of their fields and ample references.
- The authors are all specialists within the field
- The reports are in themselves comprehensive
- Each subject has the aptitude to steer to advances in treatment of cardiovascular disease
Read Online or Download Genetics of Cardiovascular Disease: 124 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science) PDF
Similar genetics books
During this new quantity within the sequence study and views in Neurosciences the authors have offered and mentioned their findings within the fields of speech and language issues, X-linked psychological retardation, gene remedy within the CNS, reminiscence and studying problems and different fields.
Transhumanists suggest for the advance and distribution of applied sciences that might increase human highbrow, actual, and mental capacities, even dispose of getting older. What if the dystopian futures and transhumanist utopias present in the pages of technology journals, Margaret Atwood novels, movies like Gattaca, and tv indicates like darkish Angel are learned?
For many years, Emery and Rimoin’s rules and perform of clinical Genetics has supplied the last word resource for practising clinicians to profit how the learn of genetics might be built-in into practice. Developed in parallel to the 6th variation, and that includes 174 unique contributions from the numerous authors of the complete set, this one quantity paintings expertly condenses and synthesizes the main clinically suitable content material, for handy table reference.
"The sequence which all immunologists want. "--The Pharmaceutical Journal"Advances in Immunology needs to locate itself one of the such a lot energetic volumes within the libraries of our universities and associations. "--Science"Deserves an enduring position in biomedical libraries as an reduction in learn and in teaching"--Journal of Immunological Methods"A provocative and scholarly evaluate of research"--Journal of the yank clinical Association"Provides an incredibly helpful resource of reference and plenty of stimulating rules.
- Crime Scene Management: Scene Specific Methods
- Evolution: Components and Mechanisms
- Methods in Protein Design: 523 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Polyamines in Fungi: Their Distribution, Metabolism, and Role in Cell Differentiation and Morphogenesis (Mycology)
- The Kinetochore:: From Molecular Discoveries to Cancer Therapy
- Nutrients and Epigenetics
Additional info for Genetics of Cardiovascular Disease: 124 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
Genetics of Cardiovascular Disease: 124 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science) by Tim Chico