By David Latchman,David S. Latchman
- Potential of transcription components as healing ambitions in human disease
- Importance of histone modifications
- Use of genome-based series research and high-throughput methods
- Applications of the chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP) assay
- Transcriptional elongation
- Regulation by way of post-translational modifications
- Regulatory networks and bioinformatics
Read or Download Eukaryotic Transcription Factors PDF
Similar genetics books
During this new quantity within the sequence learn and views in Neurosciences the authors have awarded and mentioned their findings within the fields of speech and language issues, X-linked psychological retardation, gene remedy within the CNS, reminiscence and studying issues and different fields.
Transhumanists recommend for the improvement and distribution of applied sciences that would improve human highbrow, actual, and mental capacities, even put off getting older. What if the dystopian futures and transhumanist utopias present in the pages of technological know-how journals, Margaret Atwood novels, movies like Gattaca, and tv exhibits like darkish Angel are learned?
For many years, Emery and Rimoin’s rules and perform of clinical Genetics has supplied the last word resource for training clinicians to benefit how the examine of genetics may be built-in into practice. Developed in parallel to the 6th variation, and that includes 174 unique contributions from the various authors of the total set, this one quantity paintings expertly condenses and synthesizes the main clinically proper content material, for handy table reference.
"The sequence which all immunologists desire. "--The Pharmaceutical Journal"Advances in Immunology needs to locate itself one of the such a lot energetic volumes within the libraries of our universities and associations. "--Science"Deserves an everlasting position in biomedical libraries as an reduction in learn and in teaching"--Journal of Immunological Methods"A provocative and scholarly evaluate of research"--Journal of the yankee clinical Association"Provides an exceptionally precious resource of reference and plenty of stimulating rules.
- Génétique moléculaire : principes et application aux populations animales: Numéro hors série de la revue Productions animales (French Edition)
- Integration in Respiratory Control: From Genes to Systems: 605 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Genetics of Bone Biology and Skeletal Disease
- Neuroacanthocytosis Syndromes II: v. 2
Extra info for Eukaryotic Transcription Factors
Eukaryotic Transcription Factors by David Latchman,David S. Latchman