By Schahram Akbarian,Farah Lubin
- Topics disguise the total lifespan of the mind, from transgenerational epigenetics to neurodevelopmental sickness to problems of the getting older mind.
- All chapters are written with twin purpose, to supply the reader with a well timed replace at the box, and a dialogue of provocative or debatable findings within the box with the potential for nice effect for destiny advancements within the field.
Read or Download Epigenetics and Neuroplasticity - Evidence and Debate: 128 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science) PDF
Best genetics books
During this new quantity within the sequence learn and views in Neurosciences the authors have offered and mentioned their findings within the fields of speech and language problems, X-linked psychological retardation, gene treatment within the CNS, reminiscence and studying issues and different fields.
Transhumanists suggest for the improvement and distribution of applied sciences that may increase human highbrow, actual, and mental capacities, even get rid of getting older. What if the dystopian futures and transhumanist utopias present in the pages of technological know-how journals, Margaret Atwood novels, movies like Gattaca, and tv indicates like darkish Angel are learned?
For many years, Emery and Rimoin’s ideas and perform of clinical Genetics has supplied the last word resource for practising clinicians to profit how the research of genetics should be built-in into practice. Developed in parallel to the 6th version, and that includes 174 unique contributions from the various authors of the whole set, this one quantity paintings expertly condenses and synthesizes the main clinically proper content material, for handy table reference.
"The sequence which all immunologists want. "--The Pharmaceutical Journal"Advances in Immunology needs to locate itself one of the such a lot energetic volumes within the libraries of our universities and associations. "--Science"Deserves an enduring position in biomedical libraries as an reduction in study and in teaching"--Journal of Immunological Methods"A provocative and scholarly assessment of research"--Journal of the yankee scientific Association"Provides a very worthwhile resource of reference and lots of stimulating principles.
- A Statistical Approach to Genetic Epidemiology- Concepts and Applications (Second Edition): Concepts and Applications, with an e-Learning Platform
- Genetic Models of Schizophrenia: 179 (Progress in Brain Research)
- Personalized Epigenetics
- Handbook of Hormones: Comparative Endocrinology for Basic and Clinical Research
- Eugenics, Literature, and Culture in Post-war Britain (Routledge Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Literature)
Extra resources for Epigenetics and Neuroplasticity - Evidence and Debate: 128 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
Epigenetics and Neuroplasticity - Evidence and Debate: 128 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science) by Schahram Akbarian,Farah Lubin