By Roland Bleiker
Read Online or Download Divided Korea: Toward a Culture of Reconciliation (Barrows Lectures) PDF
Best war & peace books
In 2002, North Korea brought on a huge foreign trouble whilst it published the lifestyles of a mystery nuclear guns application and introduced its withdrawal from the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty. prior within the yr, George W. Bush had declared North Korea a part of the "axis of evil," and shortly in a while his management indexed the rustic as a possible goal of a preemptive nuclear strike.
Wie ist es um die politische Kultur eines Landes bestellt, in dem ein Begriff wie „Russlandversteher“ zur Stigmatisierung und Ausgrenzung taugt? Muss guy nicht erst einmal etwas verstehen, bevor guy es beurteilen kann? Gabriele Krone-Schmalz bietet in diesem Buch eine Orientierungshilfe für all jene, denen das gegenwärtig in den Medien vorherrschende Russlandbild zu einseitig ist.
Utilizing case reviews from the center East, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and the Pacific Basin, this ebook examines the worldwide development of violence opposed to non secular areas and figures. The individuals think assaults on sacred areas to be really destructive to peace and concord as a result centrality of faith in lots of Asian and Pacific international locations.
“In Fool’s Errand, Scott Horton masterfully explains the tragedy of America’s longest warfare and makes the case for fast withdrawal. I hugely suggest this wonderful ebook on America’s futile and self-defeating career of Afghanistan. ” — Daniel Ellsberg, Pentagon Papers whistleblower and writer of secrets and techniques: A Memoir of Vietnam and the Pentagon Papers
- Libya, the Responsibility to Protect and the Future of Humanitarian Intervention
- The New US Security Agenda: Trends and Emerging Threats
- Civil Resistance and Conflict Transformation: Transitions from armed to nonviolent struggle (Routledge Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution)
- Understanding Peace Research: Methods and Challenges
- The Twin Earth Chronicles: Twenty Years of Reflection on Hilary Putnam's the "Meaning of Meaning": Twenty Years of Reflection on Hilary Putnam's the "Meaning of Meaning"
- To Make and Keep Peace Among Ourselves and with All Nations (Hoover Institution Press Publication (Hardcover))
Additional info for Divided Korea: Toward a Culture of Reconciliation (Barrows Lectures)
Divided Korea: Toward a Culture of Reconciliation (Barrows Lectures) by Roland Bleiker